|(image from theordinarycook.co.uk)|
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 large egg, beaten
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Beat ingredients together until well combined
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon of dough onto cookie sheet, about one inch apart.
4. Use fork to make a cross pattern.
5. Bake until puffed and a golden pale, about 10 minutes.
6. Cool on baking sheet about 3 minutes, then transfer to rack to cool.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
*Can be halved, replacing large egg with small egg.